Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday night...

Well, for some reason life got busy and I didn't blog much lately. Of course, I suppose that could be said for my diet as well. I've been doing "ok" but definately had a pitfall with unplanned meals. We also went to a wedding and I ate WAY too much. But OH it was sooooo good!

Friday I lost 2 pounds. Part of me wonders...well, I probably DO...sabotage myself. I was either 1. disappointed with the 2 pounds or 2. scared that I might actually lose weight. Yep...I'm NUTS! But I guess that is why I am fat huh?

Tomorrow I start school and the madness will begin. I am trying to pre-plan snacks and meals, but so far this week looks like a lot of meals on the run. Subway may very well become my best friend! I'm hoping to find some better options so I don't go there ALL the time, but it is safe.

On a good note, the kids and I took a really long walk today and I got some exercise, so that is a positive.

So tomorrow I get on the scale again. Here's hoping I at least maintained. I am starting to feel better, so I can be more active.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment