Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 1

The official weight...232. It makes me shudder just to type it publically, but this is just not acceptable and I can't allow myself to get any larger...yet I seem to have NO willpower.

So here's been the diet so far...
2 boiled eggs and a light yogurt (110 calories) for breakfast. As it turns out, my yogurt froze and was pretty yummy!

Lunch consisted of left over brisket and 1/2 a cucumber and 2 laughing cow cheese.

Supper...not great, but best I could do since I got home late and didn't actually fix it...

watermelon and a hot (ok, by the time I got home it was cold) ham and swiss on a multigrain hoagie bun and 1/2 diet pop.

I think I am planning to have a glass of hot tea before I go to bed, but I am doing my best not to snack. I am a terrible night snacker and I think that has been half my trouble. I stay up/can't sleep and hit the pantry.

So the next time I get on the scale is Friday. Since I was up past 2:30am this morning, I don't really see any exercise in my future today, but am hoping for a bike ride tomorrow night. I might check out the direct tv for a yoga tape.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment