Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another day almost down...

Well, so far so good. I even went to a luncheon and didn't go crazy...2 pieces of pizza and a diet coke!! Tonight I go to ZUMBA for the first time in over a month. Glad my back is feeling better to be able to go. I have really missed it and I think that is part of the reason for the increased weight. With my back totally out of commission, I really couldn't do anything comfortably. So I am really hopeful I can get back on track.

I have to say, when I am on a diet, I feel like I OBSESS about food. I'm not really HUNGRY...I just think about what I am going to fix for meals, snacks, etc. I suppose in a way I need to think about it because trying to do things at the last minute end with me grabbing a pop tart or something I don't need to have. I have to say, I really enjoyed the garlic pepper shrimp I had tonight though!! Had some brown rice with it and some sugar free pudding with coolwhip! Yum!!!

Tomorrow...hamburgers on the grill with sauteed mushrooms and baked broccoli...maybe a few sweet potato fries. We'll see.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment