Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting easier?

Well, maybe. I have to say that mornings are the hardest. I am notoriously NOT a morning person and don't like to get up early to fix breakfast. I do have some boiled eggs as a backup, but I still fight the desire to grab and go.

As far as diet goes, I can't say that I have been strict anything...just eating sensibly and not eating any sweets. I got a free Carmello bar at CVS today and thank GOD they were out because I am pretty certain that I would have eaten it!! I try to just add a lot of veggies and drink a lot of water while I am at work. That does seem to help.

So I guess I would say things are successful and I am looking forward to Friday when I get on a scale. But Lord knows I have a very unhealthy relationship with that thing. So here's hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment